Suffering from underactive thyroid, shaking tumor in hand. Taking levothroxin 75 mcg. Had hodgkin's disease. Need advice

what is good to help my wife who has underactive thyroid with good food or natural things she has been on levothroxin 75 mcg for approx 10 years approx she has developed a shaking trmor in her left hand and arm simular to parkinsons also she had non hodkins disease 29 years ago could this have caused the thyriod problems she is very tired and dipressed but she also works as a seamstress
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012