Suffering from umbilical hernia and hydrocephalus. Suffering loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain. what is wrong with me?

Hello, I have an umbilical hernia and I have hydrocephalus , and as a result of that I have a VP shunt. About two weeks ago, I loss my appetite and started to become nauseous. The smell of food was making me sick. I started to feel weak and tired, sometimes I cannot stand up too long. As far as eating, my appetite comes and goes. For a while I would eat just fruit and soup. Sometimes when I eat more solid food it makes my stomach hurts more as if I have to trow up. What do you think is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012