Suffering from ulcerative colitis. Taking humira injection. Platelets increased, elevated HR. Suggestions?

I have recently started Humira injecs for my Ulcerative Colitis. My platelets went from 650, 3 wks ago, to a little over 700. I have noticed increased HR- even while sitting. 120-130s. While in the hosp for an initial flare up, my HR was elevated and I was told due to "inflammation." Is my elevated HR from platelet level or cont'd inflammation. ( have only received 3 doses of the Humira) Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013