Suffering from typhoid, regular headaches, on medication. How long should it be taken ?

Hello, I m from AAAAA from sialkot Pakistan. I am suffering from typhoid and I realized when I got my blood test done and regular headache I use to have headache since last 3weeks on and off and during intercourse(climax) I am really worried with all this Right now I m taking medicines since last 8days prescribed by my doctor and now I don t have any fever nor headache. Could you please suggest how long should I take medicines and when it is expected that typhoid is no more and also when should I have sex with my partner. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012