Suffering from typhoid, on Cefixime, Levofloxin, intestine infection also. Precautions and recovery time ?

Dear Sir, I am suffering from typhoid and taking medicine like Cefixime 400 and levofloxin as an antibiotic and Rabeprozole DSR before meal......I am also having intestine infection... Please tell me the recovery time for this diesease and precautions too...if any other medicine to be added kindly let me know....I am only feeling weakness as such there is no fever at all....but widal test is +ve
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012