Suffering from typhoid, malaria, high fever. History of jaundice, typhoid. Permanent cure?

Sir in the month of November i suffered with jaundice typhoid and malaria and took homeopathy medicine then jaundice was completely cured but with in a week i suffered back with typhoid and malaria then i admitted in the hospital for three days.........and then every thing was going well but i don t know now in the month of January i am suffering frequently with heavy free in the gap of two day can u suggest me any good medicine so that I can put end to this problem
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013