Suffering from typhoid, fever. On cefexime, azithromycin, ofloxacin. Will I be okay?

my son is suffering from typhoid he first got fever 5 days back.antibiotic was started on 2 nd day morning which was cefixime 400 mg twice daily. fever went down and was absent in between for a day now it fluctuates between 99.5 to 100. last 2 days doctor added ofloxacin 200 mg twice daily to cefixime. today on second opinon we are asked to stop ofloxacin and start azithromycin 500 mg twice daily meanwhile cefixime will continue without interuption for another 2 days totally 7 days.
please advice is all okay when will his fever be gone as he has exams in another 4 days for engineering.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013