Suffering from typhoid. Still suffering from constipation, white tongue,cough. More antibiotics required?

I am in the third week of having typhoid . I was hospitalised for 2 days but took self discharge after a nurse caused my hand to swell and pain and it cant straighten fully still. After the self discharge the doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin 500mg (I have been using this medication from Friday 20 July and same will finish this Friday, 27 July). I still have the constipation , my tongue is still white and I still have the cough. I am also still not eating solid food. Would I need more antibiotics or should the treatment up-to Friday be sufficient. I had the typhoid last year
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012