Suffering from tremors, slow physical, mental development. Taking eltroxin. History of hypothyroidism. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I have been suffering from Hypothyroidism since childhood [age 3]. Now I am 28 yrs old. Still I am suffering from hyothyroidism symptoms like tremors, very slow mental & physical progress & development. I am weak. My every activity is very slow. I have been taking treatment of Dr. . I am having Eltroxin 100mg daily 1+half pill in the early morning before breakfast. Is Hypothyroidism cured completely? Please consult.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012