Suffering from tremors, both mother and daughter. Genetic? will it get worse?

Hi I am writing to find out what Tremors are all about I have them and mine have gotten worse over the years however I am more concerned about my child she is 6 and I notice that she has them and she can be very clumsy with things like her drinks etc, generally having a spill at least once or twice a day?? is this common and is it my tremors that have been passed onto her and if hers aworse than mine were at her age will she be worse when she reaches my age?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012