Suffering from tonsillitis. Not responding to augmentin. Difficulty in swallowing. Treatment?

Hi, I m from the Philippines. I m currently suffering from tonsilitis. I have had this for 5 days now and my symptoms have only intensified. I was prescribed 625mg Augmentin to treat my tonsilitis and I have had only 1 dosage so far since I went to the doctor yesterday only. It is very painful when I swallow anything at all, whether it be saliva , food, or drink. I have not eaten much since I got tonsilitis and I fear that I may be too weak to go to school. The symptoms intensified in the last 3 days. The last 3 days I wasn t able to swallow much. I really need some type of remedy so at least I could eat enough to stay strong. What should I do? Thanks?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012