Suffering from tongue cancer and treatment was done by radiation therapy and brachytherapy

My Mom having 57 years of age was suffering from Tongue Cancer for the past two years, treatment was done by Radiation Theraphy, Brachytherapy Inretnal in the year Nov 2008, Regular follow ups was going on after a gap of two years the disease came back in the tongue, biopsy report Moderatly Diff Squ Cell Carc of around 0.3 cm , finally surgery was done DEC 2010 , by the doctor of 0.5 cm from the tongue, Now after two months a swelling is there at the lower part of the neck Right hand side, FNAC test done shows- Metastic Squ Cell Carc Again very diffiicult to sustain, USG neck done no submandibular lymphodone node present. Too much worried for my mom, So Please advise me for the final and finest treatment to get relief of this disease
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011