Suffering from tiredness, nausea, constantly sexually aroused, light periods. Symptoms of hormonal imbalance?

Hi, My name is Cristina. I have been experiencing every symptom of being pregnant with the exception of sort breasts. I am constantly sexually aroused and I am always tired and nauseous. I took 3 pregnancy tests , all of which were negative. My period was more than 3 weeks late, but eventually came. It is much lighter than normal, however. My symptoms persist even still. Is this some hormonal imbalance?.. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013