Suffering from tinnitus, pain in neck. Not cured by cyclospasmol and stugerm. X ray normal. Any suggestion?

Hi, iam suffering from tinnitus for the past 3 monthes. I also have pain in the neck and i think both have some relation ship because tinnitus is worse when the neck pain is more. i have found the more tired i am the more my neck hurts. The doctor prescribed initially cyclospasmol and stugerm etc, but there was no relief and i stopped taking medicines. x-ray of neck does not show any gap between vertebrae.What do you think? is my neck problem related to tinnitus. the doctor was not sure. please advice
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012