Suffering from tinnitus, eyes heavy, dizziness, irritation. How to get cured?

Hi, iam suffering from tinnitus for the past few months. The following are the problems am facing:
My eyes get heavy and I feel very irritated atleast once in a day, the irritations levels are high at this point.
I get dizziness, I feel like am loosing my balance.
I develop pain around my neck and shoulders, I feel stressed.
Sometimes I get some type of low sound in my ear.

On my ENT's advice, I got my brain MRI and audiometry test done. By God's grace the MRI was normal. However the audiometry revealed tinnitus and meniere's disease. My ENT has prescribed me Bilovas and Vertin 16mg. Please let me know if this can be cured and if the medicines help in improving. I have taken almost 7days tablets morning and night once but still the problem is occuring frequently (couple of days i feel good but again it will appear.

Doctors, please share your valuable experience and solutions with me.

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013