Suffering from thyroid problem. On eltroxin 100 mcg. Started hairfall, backache, dry and rough skin. Any advice?

hello ! Sir.. m sufffering with thyroid problem since last 4 mths... I am38 yrs old female. m taking 100 mcg eltroxin early in d mrng .... my hypothyroidism was at 40 points... but after taking 50 mcg tablets it had reached till 28 ... bt nw, my docter prescribed me to tke 100 mcg elroxin tablet.. m suffering from hairfall, backache , cyatica pain and it seems that my feets are frozen...and my skin becomes dry and rough through out can u plzz help me.. n give me ur advice that wat shud i do further..
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012