Suffering from thyroid problem. Breathlessness on walking. High TSH and T3. Advice?

hi Iam 55 year old. suffering from thyroid since from last 15 years. recent past i went thru very emotional trauma as my mother in law and husband expired within 2 months. after that I m experiencing breathlessness while walking. My thyroid is fluctuating; sometimes TSH is high and sometimes T3 is high. i live in Mumbai's suburb. I had consulted a thyroid specialist who told me to take ultraxine and prescribe me diet. need advice from doctor
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013