Suffering from thyroid, getting pimples all over face, not having hormonal imbalance. How to get cured?

Hi! I am 29 yrs old and I have Thyroid . Till the age of 28 I never had a single pimple but now all of a sudden I have got pimples all over my face.There isn t any hormonal imbalance in me as i have got myself checked but yes earlier there was some problem with my menstrual cycle. It was a bit irregular. Please let me know what should i do to treat my acne problem as i have my wedding 2 weeks later. Kshama
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012