Suffering from thyroid for long period. Got swelling in feet and is overweight. What should be done?

hello mam my mom is suffering from many problms . she is having thyroid since 17 yrs . having weigt of 115 kg. she iused to eat alot. she cant avoid it she used to tell that she is feeling hunger all the time. sir she is having swelling in her both feet . its like full tight all the time having lot of pain. at the same time presntly she is suffering from oestioporosis feeling pain in all the bones and not able to walk properly aur climb the stairs
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013