Suffering from thyroid disorder. Taking Eltroxin. Diet plan? Exercise? Medications sufficient?

Dear Sir,
One member of my family is suffering from thyroid disorder. Just detected with thyroid level(24) and taking a medicine (Eltroxin). But as the patient is staying at a remote place,she is unable to get proper suggestion and medication. So could you please help me on this means what to eat and not to eat,whether this above medicine is sufficient or any other medicine she need and any particular exercise/Yoga to do for this disease.

Sir I am honestly requesting you kindly help me on this as i am too much worried for the same thing i have mentioned above.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013