Suffering from thrush. Feels uncomfortable during sex. Not cured by medicine. Will hysterectomy help?

hi i have suffered with thrush for many years now. I have tried everything ie change of washing powder, no soaps etc but its affecting me more now and i seem to get it everymonth. I have of course gone to doctors and been given various creams but it gets me upset now as it rules my life. sexual intercourse is a no no and it is very uncomfortable . My friend had said that she heard that having a hysterctomey could possibly help. Is this correct?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Feb 2016
HI. There is a proper treatment for thrush. Both the partners have to get treated at the same time. No sexual contact as per your Doctors advise till treatment continues. Get a Gynecologists opinion and ask her for internal examination and sonography of abdomen and pelvis . I hope you are not diabetic. High blood sugars get repeated thrush.