Suffering from throbing pain in left shoulder after boot camp, GERD, hiatus hernia. Taking medication.

I have a dull throbing pain in my left shoulder midway between my neck and top of my arm . the pain comes and goes .and just sort of aches . I have no tightness in my chest or pain down my left arm. I have gerd and a hiatus hernia and take nexium and just 2 days ago started dexlansoprazole 60mg .The pain is about a 3 out of 10. I did some very vigorous exercise , a one hour boot camp and this did not intensify the pain infact Ididn t notice it during . I am 49 years old and very active . Thanks Rob
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013