Suffering from throat pain due to fish bone entered in throat

my name is shikha, age 51 years, ht 5 ft 3 inch, wt 65 kg. a very small soft fish bone entered in my throat longitudinally and anchored inright posterir behind the base of the tonngue. i feel no pain during swallowing but continuousle feel an uneasy sensation and mild pain in a very little area which does not affect my normal life. i have no any other problem.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
If it bothers you a lot consult an ENT specialist. There is a possibility of localised infection in future.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to health care magic forum,

Thanks for the query,
The most common site of lodgement of foreignbody, like fish bone is pyriform fossa, valeculla, tonsillar fossa. Please consult an ENT surgeon of your area. It is just a few minutes procedure and you will be allrite.

Hope this will help you.