Suffering from throat pain, acidity, weight loss and feel like wound in throat

i have acidity, even if i eat very very little spycy food i suffer a lot with pain in my throte, and rash appear in my throat . recently my throat is dry and choking. when i feel sleepy my throat chokes. when chokes i go near to death. my weight reduced . i am weak .my lips, entire mouth, throat are burning .at that time i fee that there is a wound in my throat. now iam eating boild vigitables without salt,chilly powder. please advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011