Suffering from throat infection and Asthma symptoms, due to dust sweets and perfumes. Permanent cure?

Hello Doctor, I always get throat infection when I am exposed to dust/ sweets/ Ice-creams/ chocolates/ Cold-weather/some food smells. Some foods elsp their smell, perfumes etc triggers my asthma symptoms ( wheezing and little difficulty in breathing ). How do I overcome these. I would like to know the precautionary measures besides being exposed to these and is there any permanent cure/medicine. Also are there any home remedies. Please advice Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013