Suffering from testicular cancer with metastasis to lungs and brain. Paralyzed due to brain bleeding. Had brain radiation. Will the pain get worse?

My son has been battling cancer for 2-1/2 years. Started with testicular cancer , mets went to lung and then brain. In may of this year he had a brain met to bleed which caused his to be paralyzed. The did full brain radiation and he was able to speak and move his right side. His legs are so weak that he is in a motorized wheel chair full time. His arms are now becoming weak. He had severe pain in his back all day Monday, but was better yesterday. Is this severe pain coming and going something that will increase as the cancer gets worse?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012