Suffering from tension, difficulty concentrating, worried about death. Cure for poor mental health?

i m xxxxxx..i m sufferin from mental illness since 2008..i.e i think of my past..ahatever happen..suppose i quarrel from someone in past..i grts tensed that he will kill me..somtime i thnk that nothing will happen..i become afraid of life.when i sit for study i m not able to friend says that u dont want to read.. but actuall think i know what is happening with my mind..if i come out of one tension than suddenly i started thinking about other tension of past...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013