Suffering from symptoms of chest pain, black spot in eye, headaches, heart palpitations, dizziness. Possible reason?

For months now (Over year) I have been suffering all sorts of different symptoms which can come and go. Sometimes they are there, sometimes they are not, and sometimes they can be on and off. Overall I have had the following symptoms: Less sensation across my chest (slowly is making its way down my left arm and towards the left side of my head). Feeling of impending doom. Seeing black spots in left eye. Headaches (relieved by massaging my neck muscles at the back). Random twitching (Can happen on both sides of my body, mostly the left but not painful). Chest Pains (left side) Heart Palpitations. Eye pain. Numbness in the lower left leg. Random bursts of adrenaline. Crawling sensations in head (Mostly left side). Loss of balance. Ringing in the left ear (goes away in a few minutes). Left Ear pain (slight, which goes away after a few seconds). Dizziness . Lack of awareness at times leading to panic feeling. Lightheaded feeling. Feeling a random pressure in my head. tingling in left hand fingers (lasting a few seconds and not painful).
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013