Suffering from swollen tonsils, fever and chills. Strep test negative and UTI positive. Prescribed levaquin, ciprodex. Suggestion?

Hi there I m 17 female I went to dr earlier For swollen tonsils, swollen lymph nodes (both sides), fever/chills, ear infection , and chest cold. I was told I tested negative for mono and strep . However I did test positive for a UTI after I took a blood and urine test along with a swab on my tonsils. I was prescribed levaquin , ciprodex , and lidocaine. I feel extremely fatigue and woke up to heavy chest pains, shortness of breath, excessive mucus, and excruciating throat pain caused by my tonsils. I was not recommended any cough syrup is there anything else I should be taking or do. I also do not have health insurance so it is in my best interest to not visit another urgent care.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013