Suffering from swollen sore breasts before periods. Weight gained. Taking femodette bc. Reason for enlarged breast?

Hi dr I am 37yof non smoker and been taking femodette bc for the last 8mths. Up until recently (3mths ago) everything was ok but now I am suffering with swollen sore breasts about 5- 10days before my period . I may have put on a little weight as I have not been exercising as much as I used to,but not a significant amount that would warrant my breast enlarging to almost one cups size! I have recently moved from uk to Australia I look forward to your reply
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012