Suffering from swollen breast, abdominal pain. Pregnancy negative. History of ovarian cist with birth controls.

I had overian cict in age of 15. Now I m 30. From that time I was on hormon medication with birth control till my 26th birthday. I had year with just two periods and then 2 years with perfect times +/- 2 days periods last 4-5 days, so normal. 3 months ago my boobs swollen and I had problems with sleeping due to so sensitive and paifull breasts. It last for 2 weeks aprox. My period didn t shown then and I had from that time just one period in now over 1,5 months ago. I have strong abdominal pains. Negative pragnancy tests. Nursea and sometimes sickness in mornings. Swallen ancle, tieredness. And really changening moods. 2 weeks ago I felt strong pain around my belly button. Above and below my belly buttom from time to time I feel like kicking. Lasting just few seconds and I feel them once or max twice a week. 3 weeks ago I had wierd feeling look like somebody move adult hand inside my belly. I m sceard.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
The presence of ovarian cysts or the birth control pills can cause a breast pain like you are having. This usually subsides once you stop taking the pills.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,