Suffering from swelling in legs, pain in backside knee occasionally. Taking Olvance for high BP. Suggestion?

hi , for last 4 months i have been taking Olvance M25 for high BP , although the BP remains with in limit but i am facing some new health issues. Initially I used to have swelling in my legs which subsided after 5-6 days but still surfaces occasionally. The second problem which i have started facing is the pain at the other side of knees(backside). even after folding the legs for 2 min, while getting up i am not able to take the weight of the body.I can t get up and start walking directly from the sitting posture , I have to first stand and wait for some time and then initially walk slowly before walking normally due to this pain. I am 40 yrs old, please help..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013