Suffering from survivd potts spine disease, back very weak. Taking mycibutol 1g, R cinex. Can I conceive?

hi doc ... i m simmy age is 28 .i hv a boy child. i m survivd potts spine diseas from 2010 sep to april2012.i taken the medisn mycibutol 1g, r cinex600,ultranuron+, pza during the same year. i also espareted pss by stmach two tymes also. april 15 ,2012. my doc say dat u r ok by mri chek n alow me to take multivitamins. now am takin al those goldcal d-3, ultranuron. now i want another child and want to cnciev bt my doc say no for it bcz my back is weak so what to do can u plz refrr me soon positivly...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013