Suffering from survical. Feels pain in back, hand. Suggest some effective exercises and treatment?

Hello, I am Suffering from survical, as thrice i have fallen on right hand side, due to which doctors seeing my X-ray said its a beginging of the same. i feel tremendous pain in Back. and also if i walk shaking my hands normal then even my right hands stars to pain.. On visiting my Doctor he repeats the madicine. Plz suggest effective excercises. Also i have heard that Some its due to Nerve relocation those doctors can cure by pressing the nerves at right is it. Should i opt for it?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012