Suffering from sun burn on neck, arms, face, acne on face, with white pus. Treatment options?

hi doc my name is and i am from . my problem is, from the past few years my skin color becomes black specially from the neck ,arms and face due to sun rays,and also my face is covered with small small acnes when i prick them a white kind of thing comes out ,these acnes caused me skin irritation when i shave, thats why i have to prick them but it has no use, they rapidly grow ,so can u please tell me what to do and suggest me any medicine etc so that my face will clear from the color black and acnes. plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012