Suffering from suicidal thoughts and actions, inferiority complex, seizure disorders. Treatment?

HI, I am having trouble with sucicdal actions and thoughts. My doctor knows i am depressed but I am worried to tell her that I need to change medication again. I suffer from a seizure disorder that I cant recall how it started.. and my doctor cant get anyone in this area to see me for tests I need. I makes me feel like I am less of a person. I know she trys so hard to help me. But I dont think I will ever get better.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013