Suffering from stuffed nose, difficulty in breathing. Taking Amox. How long will the medication take to start working?

I have been taken amox tr k clv for 4 days now and not getting any relief from stuffy nose where I have difficulty breathing especially st night. When I blow it seems like a ton of mucus comes out but it keeps refilling almost immediately. My dr. Told e I should see some relief in 3. Or 4 days. But nothing yet. Am I getting impatient and should I give it the full 10 days as prescribed? My email is YYYY@YYYY I thought this was free advice and I will not st for an answer instead I will pay a dr I know.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012