Suffering from stress and depression. Have suicidal tendency. Please help

doctor i am suffering from stress and depressed mind for few months due to some problems which had been given by my friends.. i am trying to come out of that. but really i cant. in between that my behavior is not at all good. i'm hurting many of my friends even for small things. i had lost many things in my life.. some other are saying i'm behaving like a mental.. am i really behaving like a a mental please answer me. how can i come out of this.. really i cant tolerate the sorrows . feels like to suicide.. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013