Suffering from stomachache, nausea, gastroparesis, GERD, hiatal hernia, eosonophilic esophagitis, type 2 diabetic. Suggestions?

Hello! I have been suffering from stomach pain, like someone has punched me. Nausea constantly bug hungry at times. I eat and of course it feels worse. I do have gastroparesis and have been treated for a bad hydrogen breath test that was positive along with GERD , hiatal hernia and have had eosinaphylic esophagitis . My recent test if my gallbladder was fine at 91 % the GI Dr said. I am lost and frustrated. I am constantly in pain in my abdominal region. I am starting to feel crazy because it hasn t been identified. I take phenergan for the nausea which sometimes helps and a lot if Tylenol for the pain. I also take domperidone for the gastroparesis and am type 2 diabetic. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012