Suffering from stomach ulcers. Pain in upper stomach and head ache. Gall bladder removed. Cause?

Hello. I'm 19 years old. I'm a guy. I know I have very bad stomach ulcers, but here lately I have been feeling a much different pain than from the ulcers. My upper stomach hurts severely and my head is pounding. I feel like I'm going to throw up constantly. I can hardly eat or drink because I get sick. I know its not my gallbladder because I had it removed a year ago. I am going to a gastroenterologist specialist next week. I would still like to know what other Dr's think it may could be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013