Suffering from stomach problems, mucus mixed stool, high body temperature, underweight. Causes?

Sir, For the last 10 years i have been suffering from stomach problems. Always found mucus mixed with stool . Always feel a bit high tempature in my body. some time sticky stool, some time floating. Stool is not well formed and it is very soft and loose. discomfort in stomach specially in the morning. Physical complications are Sunket eye, black patch under eye, underweight , thin, feel weak, non-glowing skin.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012