Suffering from stomach problem for 18 months. And I have also low hemoglobin

Hi I have been having stomach problems for 18 mths and awaiting test results re: mucus bloating diaorea constipation hot flushes fatigue by hemoglobin dropped to 6 mg 8 months ago for no apparent reason ??? now I have been having yellow stools with alot of undigested foot and what looks like pieces of dead skin it is fleshy and breaks easy. I dont know what else to do it is really affecting my day to day life and doctors so far have no answers I am 29 female ????? can u suggest ?????
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011