Suffering from stomach pain

Hi my age is .....24 not married....in previous days i recoverd from dengu....now i m fighting with T.B.(4th month gong on)and now i getting pain in lower abdomen in changing pattern sometime left side and sometime right side.....i m confused is it stone pain?............and now a days i m getting different feeling regular basis....(like involving with someone)...after that i get pain left side of stomach......what should i do i m too tensed (because of this pain after getting feeling)..........in last few days white water dont come as it came,, it is bad thing or good thng........plz suugest me wht should i eat and take steps from this feeling problem and about white water problem......plz docter help me..........plzz
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
WELCOME TO HEALTH CARE MAGIC
WELL I THINK U SHOULD CONTACT SOME PHYSICIAN HE WILL HELP ITS VERY DIFFUCULT TO DIAGNOSE THE DISEASES WELL SOME INVESTIGATIONS AND YOUR PAST HISTORY IS VERY IMPORTANT SO CONTACT SOME DOCTOR
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
As you told that you are suffering from tuberculosis,I think it should be diagnosed by an expert and I think you might be having TB of lungs.
Now your main complain is having vague complain of stomach pain,we should rule out Tuberculosis of intestine called abdominal Koche.
Many a time it is difficult to diagnose abdominal Koche,remains undiagnosed for pretty long time.
You seek advise specialist who diagnosed TB and discuss with him.