Suffering from stomach pain, loose motion, nausea. Not cured by norflox and antibiotics. Is it due to ulcer?

Hi this is vaisak sundar,i am suffering from stomash pain from past two weeks,and also i am having looose motion only in the morning time and also intermittentent loosemotion and vomitting sensations it due to ulcer i was having loosemotion problems frm past 6 months.when i consult the doctors,they use to give norflox or some other antibiotics .but once the course is over it will again start after some now pain has also started and these medicines are not helpful.please guide me
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012