Suffering from stomach pain and loose motions. Intestine swollen and taking medications. How to treat it and precaution to be taken?

hello sir/mam, i am dipika and i want to ask about my brother.he is currently in bangalore doing his job.actually when he was in kolkata he was suffering from stomach pain and loosemotions then he came to home in jabalpur and we came to know that he s having problem in his stomach.his intestine are swollen and he s talking his medicines since last 4 months but then also whenever he eats something pain starts in stomach and after sometime he go to please give an advice regarding this and precautions to take and if you could suggest best doctors regarding my brothers problem.he is not able to eat nicely what he wishes so kindly help. dipika bhasin
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012