Suffering from stomach pain and chills, vaginal discharge. Is it due to food poisoning?

Hi I am a 54 yr old woman. I have notice some jelly like subtance in my underwear and when I go to the bathroom. It look like snot about a tablespoon full. My jbowel movement is the color of coral. It do not smell. I have pain at the top of my stomach and chills. I spoken to my Dr. and he told me to wait about a couple of days then call him if things have not change. I had food posioning on 2/11/0000. I have not been feel well since. Could it be something else. I want to say thank you for your time. Have an nice day.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013