Suffering from stomach pain and bloated stomach. Having pain in back, chest and head. Prescribed codeine, cocodamo. Suggest

i am suffering from stomach pain all the time, I consulted my GP several times regarding this matter,last january I collapsed at work they found me that my face was color blue and green that what my colleague told me, as far as I remembered all the discomfort just come from my stomach. I have been to A and E and they advise me to go back to my GP. I told the GP everything, he ask me to do blood test ,urine test as well. after that I came back to consult about my back pain on the left side near shoulder blade, my chest pain, my nape the back of my neck and the terrible pain in the back of my head, stomach pain, I always felt bloated my stomach, sharp pain inside radiates the pain on my side, back,chest and underneath of my breast, i also felt the pain of my back and neck radiates to my shoulder and arm most of the time I felt numb. The GP prescribed me codeine, cocodamo, paracetamol, omeprazole nothing helps. I dont know what to do, I get fed up now coming back to my GP
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013