Suffering from stomach pain. Skin feels bitten from inside around ribs and back. Feels tired and pain. Any suggestion?

Hi I m 28 i have been suffering with really bad stomach pains, also sharp shooting pains in my sides. My skin feels like I m being biten from the inside mainly around my ribs and back, this is causing me to itch like mad but there is no rash . I m tired all the time although I get plenty of sleep I ve had blood tests to which have come back normal I m at my wits end as the pain and tiredness is taking over my life, any suggestions on what this could be would be very grateful.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012