Suffering from stomach pain. Endoscopy showing erosion in the antrum. On nexium, carmax and normax. Permanent cure?

hello doctor, I am having a stomach pain for the last two yrs. I went to the doctor last week and he advised me an endoscopy to be done. in my endoscopy a single erosion in antrum is diagnosed. doctor has advised me neksium tab, normax tab. two times a day and carmax a day for ten days. I want to know whether my problem is curable permanently and what precautions should be taken so that it does not occur again.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012