Suffering from stomach cramps, bleeding, blockage in intestine area. Blood test, X-rays normal. Treatment?

i have had stomach cramps for a week and been drinking water as advised by hospital. Had blood tests and x-rays all okay told to avoid food and just keep my fluid levels up, still in pain with stomach cramps and still passing some blood i don t seem to be getting any better. when i went to the hospital on Tuesday it felt that i had a blockage in my intestine area, now it has moved up to my stomach area.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013